Tuesday 11 March 2014

20 Facts About Me

Hello! This is my first blog post so I thought that I would tell you 20 facts about me to introduce myself a little bit.

1. I am 5ft9.

2. I live in Brighton and the beach is incredible.

3. Watching YouTube video's is probably my biggest hobby. I especially love watching Tanya Burr and Zoella!

4. I am in Year 11 and currently studying for my GCSE's. The options I took for GCSE were Child Development, Media Studies and Sociology.

5. I'm an only child but I would love a baby sister.

6. I would love to start a YouTube channel in the future, but at the moment I just do not have the confidence.

7. I love make up.

8. My biggest obsession of all time is pugs, I just love them so much.

9. I have a hamster called Alfie and he is 2 1/2 years old.

10. My favourite colour is pastel pink.

11. Mac and Topshop are my favourite places to shop.

12. I am 16 years old.

13. I have dyed my hair over 20 times.

14. I've had my braces on for 2 1/2 years now.

15. Apart from my besfriend, none of my friends watch YouTube videos.

16. I have an Instagram (princessh0lly) with 20k followers and I have met some lovely people through it.

17. Summer is my favourite season.

18. I am running out of facts because I am a boring person lol.

19. I have lived in the same house for all my life.

20. I am naturally slim and I have a fast metabolism.


Hope this helped you to get to know me a little bit better. Be sure to leave me some requests on what to do for my next post.

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day x

3 comments:

  1. I love your instagram! I started a blog finally yesterday, I'm looking forward to reading yours :) How did you make your header btw? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love watching Zoella) Love Topshop and pugs:)
    http://blogmissdass.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zoella & Tanya aswell, I'm in the process of starting up a blog as well but just haven't got there just yet �� hopefully I will soon .. good luck with your new blog �� x

    ReplyDelete